Wanna get your self-improvement questions answered on the podcast?
- Submit them here: http://www.MeaningfulHQ.com/contact.html or,
- Email them to me here: email@example.com
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- In this episode, we'll talk about the power of deliberate decisions... More specifically, you'll discover what it means to DECIDE — to cut off everything but what’s most important.
SELECTED LINKS + RESOURCES:
Get the Show Notes:
- Life purpose
- Root-meaning of the word, "decide" / to define decide
- Going from "good" to "great"
CONNECT WITH DEAN:
Home of Dean Bokhari's Meaningful Show:
Facebook Fan Page:
Book Summaries by (Flash)Books:
ABOUT DEAN BOKHARI'S MEANINGFUL SHOW:
Meaningful Show is the premier self-improvement and motivation podcast publication. Get on-demand — and research-driven — self-help advice every single week, whenever and wherever you want it.
MORE ABOUT THE PODCAST:
- Every week, we bring you inspiring interviews with authors, entrepreneurs, change-makers, and thought-leaders making an impact and income doing meaningful work that matters and makes a difference. aside from interviews, we also cover: personal development tips, career & business advice and the occasional book summary. Checkout the self-improvement and motivation podcast archives at:
- Visit Dean's blog at http://www.deanbokhari.com for more science-backed articles, videos, and book summaries on: Personal Growth, Business, Scientific Self-Help, Lifehacks, Productivity, Motivation, and Meaningful Work.
- For More Meaningful Show Episodes and to Subscribe for Free Weekly Updates, Visit:
Direct download: 088_-_DECISION_-_91715_10.47_AM.mp3
-- posted at: 11:53am PDT