MeaningfulHQ.com/public-speaking-anxiety.html • EP113: 9 Tips To Overcome Public Speaking Anxiety
ABOUT THIS EPISODE:
“There are two types of speakers: those that are nervous and those that are liars.” —Mark Twain
People ask me this question all the time: “How do I overcome public speaking anxiety?” Today, I’m going to give you nine tips to help you overcome that nervous, pee-your-pants feeling that most people tend to feel prior to stepping on stage to speak to a group of people...
KEEP READING/LISTENING AT:
SELECTED LINKS + RESOURCES:
- Books Mentioned:
- Get the public speaking books recommended in this episode at http://www.meaningfulhq.com/public-speaking-anxiety.html
- Get the book: N/A
- Get the book summary: N/A
- Learn how to get unlimited self-help + business book summaries for $1: getflashnotes.com/join
- Wanna know how to read this book in 15 minutes flat?
- Join FlashBooks and get best-selling self-improvement + business book summaries you can read (or listen to) anytime, anywhere...
- Join for just $1 at https://getflashnotes.com/join
- Subscribe / View Previous Episodes:
CONNECT WITH DEAN:
Home of Dean Bokhari's Meaningful Show: http://MeaningfulHQ.com
Facebook Fan Page:
Book Summaries by (Flash)Books:
ABOUT DEAN BOKHARI'S MEANINGFUL SHOW:
Meaningful Show is the premier self-improvement and motivation podcast publication. Get on-demand — and research-driven — self-help advice every single week, whenever and wherever you want it.
MORE ABOUT THE PODCAST:
- Every week, we bring you inspiring interviews with authors, entrepreneurs, change-makers, and thought-leaders making an impact and income doing meaningful work that matters and makes a difference. aside from interviews, we also cover: personal development tips, career & business advice and the occasional book summary. Checkout the self-improvement and motivation podcast archives at:
- Visit Dean's blog at http://www.deanbokhari.com for more science-backed articles, videos, and book summaries on: Personal Growth, Business, Scientific Self-Help, Lifehacks, Productivity, Motivation, and Meaningful Work.
- For More Meaningful Show Episodes and to Subscribe for Free Weekly Updates, Visit: