MeaningfulHQ.com • EP134. Chris Guillebeau: Born For This
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
- In this episode I’m joined by NY Times Best-Selling Author, Chris Guillebeau. Chris is the author of 3 best-selling books, including “The Art of Non-Conformity”, “The $100 Startup”, and “The Happiness of Pursuit”—all three of which, in addition to having some of the catchiest titles I’ve ever heard—also happen to be really great books focused on helping you tap into your highest potential---both personally as well as professionally. And today Chris is here to talk with us about some of the big ideas from his latest book — “Born For This: How to Find the Work You Were Meant to Do”
- Get the show notes + resources mentioned in this episode here:
- Topics discussed in this episode
- Careers and finding your dream job
- Finding work that you were "born to do"
- The Joy-Money-Flow model
SELECTED LINKS + RESOURCES:
- Want more motivation + inspiration? Visit the blog:
- Subscribe / View Previous Episodes:
CONNECT WITH DEAN:
Home of Dean Bokhari's Meaningful Show:
Facebook Fan Page:
Book Summaries by (Flash)Books:
ABOUT DEAN BOKHARI'S MEANINGFUL SHOW:
Meaningful Show is the premier self-improvement and motivation podcast publication. Get on-demand — and research-driven — self-help advice every single week, whenever and wherever you want it.
MORE ABOUT THE PODCAST:
- Every week, we bring you inspiring interviews with authors, entrepreneurs, change-makers, and thought-leaders making an impact and income doing meaningful work that matters and makes a difference. aside from interviews, we also cover: personal development tips, career & business advice and the occasional book summary. Checkout the self-improvement and motivation podcast archives at:
- Visit Dean's blog at http://www.deanbokhari.com for more science-backed articles, videos, and book summaries on: Personal Growth, Business, Scientific Self-Help, Lifehacks, Productivity, Motivation, and Meaningful Work.
- Get unlimited self-help + business book summaries for $1:
- For More Meaningful Show Episodes and to Subscribe for Free Weekly Updates, Visit: