ABOUT THIS EPISODE:
“But surprisingly, as I’ve studied originals, I’ve learned that the advantages of acting quickly and being first are often outweighed by the disadvantages. It’s true that the early bird gets the worm, but we can’t forget that the early worm gets caught.” —Adam Grant, from Originals (Get the full book summary here: getflashnotes.com/orginals)
- This episode is about the power of "strategic procrastination." Obviously, advocating procrastination flies in the face of conventional productivity wisdom. And for good reason. It’s not always productive to procrastinate. But there are certain situations during which it can be not just productive—but even conducive to success—to procrastinate. And those are the situations we’ll be talking about today.
SELECTED LINKS + RESOURCES:
- Get the Show Notes:
- Books Mentioned:
- What You'll Discover:
- The power of strategic procrastination
- Topics Covered:
- Productive procrastination
- Strategic procrastination
CONNECT WITH DEAN:
Home of Dean Bokhari's Meaningful Show:
Facebook Fan Page:
Book Summaries by (Flash)Books:
ABOUT DEAN BOKHARI'S MEANINGFUL SHOW:
Meaningful Show is the premier self-improvement and motivation podcast publication. Get on-demand — and research-driven — self-help advice every single week, whenever and wherever you want it.
MORE ABOUT THE PODCAST:
- Every week, we bring you inspiring interviews with authors, entrepreneurs, change-makers, and thought-leaders making an impact and income doing meaningful work that matters and makes a difference. aside from interviews, we also cover: personal development tips, career & business advice and the occasional book summary. Checkout the self-improvement and motivation podcast archives at:
- Visit Dean's blog at http://www.deanbokhari.com for more science-backed articles, videos, and book summaries on: Personal Growth, Business, Scientific Self-Help, Lifehacks, Productivity, Motivation, and Meaningful Work.
- For More Meaningful Show Episodes and to Subscribe for Free Weekly Updates, Visit: